To start of the new fashion a-z, we will be starting at the top with the letter A! So what does A stand for?
A is for All Saints
As a personal grunge and rock chick, I love All Saints- the range and style is just so unique and rocky! Here are some of my favorite items...
This dress is perfect for any night out with the girls, the lenghth makes sure that the dress code wont ruin your evening, as it is not too casual nor too formal. Simply team with some gladiator heals or lace up boots depending on your desired effect. Though don't get too attached to this item, as it is pretty expensive and will take a while to save up for- so this should be a buy that you will wear continuously and one that you are sure about! Okay, so you want to know how much it is? £395.00. I know, I know, dig deep for this dress! It is best to go to get this at the sales for a more decent price, for example right now there is a 50% sale on!
Now this crop is more of a decent price- in the sales it is £30.00, so if you are hot on this top, get down to the shop now! Although this is more of a summer item, it can be worn greatly when your inside for the majority of your night! A good way to tone it down aswell as glam it up, is to simply team with high waist jeans, and even a leather jacket for an even more modest appearence as well as being a fashionable biker chick!
I <3 this tee, though I have to admit that, at first, it kinda freaked me out- mind you, it is sooo smooth and comfy, yet it can always be glammed up for a trapes round the hopping centre! Team with: Leggings= laid back but fahionable, comfy too. Tight skirt and belt= wow! someone is out to impress! Now for what you have been looking forward to- the price. £55.00, without any discounts or offers... well, I din't say that All Saints was a bargin store, and it is definately no Primark!
No comments:
Post a Comment